Test Your English (for young learners) is a three-level series for primary school pupils. It combines Vocabulary, Spelling and Grammar activities aimed at systematic practice of the material studied in the second, third and fourth forms. The activities included in the book are based on the course book (textbook) and the requirements of the national curriculum.
Test Your English (for young learners) can be used:
• in class with the text-book. Pupils can practise some activities as pretests and identify their difficulties with the teacher's help;
• after class. Ihe "fill-in" exercises are ideal for homework. Accomplishing the suggested activities in written pupils get the possibility to practise and consolidate what they have learned or revised in class.
In addition to tests Test Your English includes:
- number of texts for dictations, which can be helpful in developing pupils' writing skills;
- a list of tongue twisters ideal for improving pupils' pronunciation;
- a series of games which combine fun and serious practice in the preliminary stage of learning the English language.
We hope that this support will assist both the English teachers who are eager to enrich their lessons with additional practice activities and primary school pupils who look forward to enhancing their foreign language skills. -- Author
|Dimensiuni:||16,5 x 24 cm|