Since 1970, only one comic book price guide has been dubbed "the Bible" for casual and die-hard collectors alike. While others have come and gone, The Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide has maintained its stature as the premiere reference source for the hobby, covering more than a century of comic book history.
The essential tool for collectors and investors, the Guide is highly regarded for its well-researched pricing, in-depth historical information, and incomparable insights into the marketplace. If you have a comic book collection or are thinking about starting one, you simply can't do without this book!
This 30th Anniversary Edition Includes:
- The most complete record of existing comic books from the 1800s to the present
- Redesigned feature sections for greater clarity and easy reference
- Market reports by Robert M. overstreet and the Overstreet advisors network
- Exclusive feature articles on the origin and history of EC Comics, now celebrating the 50th anniversary of the "New Trend" titles, including interviews with Overstreet cover artists Al Feldstein and Al Williamson!
- Exclusive 30th anniversary feature looking back at the birth of a comic book fan, the first-ever article written for the Guide by Robert M. Overstreet himself!
- Up-to-date directory of comic book fan wbsites
- Tips about collecting, grading and caring for your comics
- All-new additions to Overstreet Hall of Fame, key sales lists, and exhaustive indices
- And much, much more!
|Dimensiuni:||13 x 20 cm|